I perform general development, support, and hosting for small business web sites. My areas of expertise include WordPress (custom themes, plugin/widget development), rich application interfaces using Ajax and jQuery, and Flash to HTML conversion.
All work meets the following quality standards:
- Adherence to modern best practices of web development, following guidelines set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Web Standards Group.
- Thorough testing on all major web browsers—Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Apple Safari, and Google Chrome.
- Compliance with the WCAG 1.0 and Section 508 web accessibility guidelines.
- Search engine optimized to drive more traffic to your web site.
- All complete web sites built by me include a content management system, an essential tool that enables small business owners to update their own web sites without the help of a programmer.
My rate for small projects and general support is $50/hr, however I can quote a flat rate for larger, well-defined projects. Please contact me for details.